Thursday, November 20, 2008

What's Going On Here???

Bruce was copying the pictures he took of Leah from his camera to my computer, and happened to leave this one on the screen. I guess it's never too early to start reading, and reading is fundamental.
Reading is fundamental
On a side note, when I went to the local community college and was hanging out in the food court, a lady walked up to me and asked if Leah was an "early admit". I thought that was sweet. But hey, she is our child, and today she figured out how to move the gate that blocks the stairs if we don't put it up correctly. She's really beginning to copy a lot of the things I do. She is also learning how to blow her nose into tissue, if Bruce or I hold it, of course. I'm amazed at how much she's learned to do in just a year.

On another side note, if anyone is wondering what the title of the book is, it's "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands" by Dr. Laura Schlessinger. I guess she's trying to get a head start on that too.

BRUCE'S CORNER!!!
" I HIT MYSELF IN THE MOUTH WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER HANDLE AND IT FELT LIKE SOMEONE PUNCHED ME IN THE MOUTH....." -D. BOMAR
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2 comments:

Little Snortster said...

Hey I'm catching up with your posts. I love the reading choice. My sister read that one and recommends it. Leah has gotten so big. She is still as beautiful as ever. I've never been to a nascar race but thank you for the tip to bring earplugs! :)

Sarah Kuhner said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad that you guys are on the blogosphere. I love the pictures of Leah. She is adorable and is getting so big. Keep on posting!!